Sunday 30 September 2012

No Solving ...

This time we've been discussing about proving statement and YES ! this topic does not include any solving (yet?). It wasn't hard every time we answer each question with miss Anna. But I believe that I will be able to answer it alone next time I just have to listen to miss Anna carefully and understand her discussion and never give up because she's giving her very best to help us learn as what she said . I think some of us should not think that this topic is hard because the more we think it's hard it will really be hard, we just have to think that we will be able to understand and get it without complaining. AJA !

p.s- We're just starting but it seems like our topic is a complicated than we expected. I know its gonna be really tough but I know miss Anna will really help us learn every thing and in order to understand it we must help ourselves as well .

" Just promise me that there will be no giving up, okay? "
- ms Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment