Saturday 24 November 2012

5k run !

Okay ... this topic is obviously not related to Math (free write) .

Today was very exhausted day indeed. MITIS joined the Haribon run, some grade 9 and other  higher levels joined because we were required too. It was a good experience sine it was my first timejoining a marathon run :D . Most of us did 5k including the woman reading this :D . I was actually worried about miss Mae during that time because he had to run for 10k (which she chose) haha I was worrying because he might not be able to make it since 10k is a very long run (for me xD) .... Fortunately, she did it ! :D haha I was really proud of her :3 .... and the other teachers did 5k too. I'm not really worried about them, I know they can do it :D .. specially miss Yo . I was actually amaze how teachers show their competitiveness in any kind of activity :D ... And that sort of inspires me HAHA...

p.s- I hope no one in my class (and me of course) left ther prooving knowledge :D haha.

Adios !

No comments:

Post a Comment