Sunday 18 November 2012

Other Side

At this moment, I can't think of anything that is very relatable topic to discuss with this blog entry. However, I found an idea which I think I can share to students (?) .

Found this quote somewhere, I wonder when will I able to think/experience that it is "advantageous"  (ーー;)                                 
Found this one too .. Well for me infinity simply mean endless time, space, or quantity, something that's in the air (not literally).


There is geometry in the humming of the strings, there is music in the spacing of the spheres. 
-Pythagoras 
So math is really everywhere O_O ... even when I play guitar xD .


I think it's normal if some people aren't that good at math .Of course. I hope it won't be the way to make someone feel less smart. There are still a lot of things to be good at, things that can make us a better person and as a better society member. 


p.s- I hope everything with this blog entry make sense. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment