Saturday 19 January 2013

Math is actually fun ... somehow.

Oh yeah ~ Last week we didn't have any discussion about proving or any brain explosion topic, we played equalizer and damath instead which is I like more and really fun. We used the damath board we made. When I heard the word equalizer I sort of told myself not to try that because it sounds difficult to play. But then, when the time I started playing it I actually enjoyed it since its very similar to scrabble (one of my fave. board game ^^) but you are dealing with numbers in this game. I won during the first game against Andre, Feranmi, and someone else ... I forgot. I hope we'll have a subject only for damath, equalizer and any other math game (does that make any sense ? -___-).


Lesson learned: (other than damath and equalizer) "You should not judge a game by its name."


Go ORANGE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment