Sunday 14 April 2013

Hello Shapes (circle)

Last Week, we started discussing about Circles... Circles are pretty easy- just the circle itself though =_=
This topic is actually fun and not-so-easy-but-complicated for me. I think this is the first time for me to learn this stuff ( I think I did before but I couldn't remember any so I don't consider them as "what I learned"). I'm still trying to make myself know them  well because anything that includes numbers makes my head go crazy, but I'm trying to deal with it since I have to. On Wednesday we will have our first long exam for this quarter and I haven't review yet =_=, any ways I still have 2 days to review and this is not my first time to procrastinate with my math review-honestly (I'm not alone, I'm sure).
I can't promise myself and I will never promise myself to do better in the next/this quarter =_____=, because everytime I say that word (to myself only) I can't make it to past so I'll just do whatever I can to make this better =).  Aja !


p.s- Circles and my brain .... please bare with me =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment