Sunday 7 April 2013

Seat work, Project, and WASC :)

Last week we mostly had our Math time spending with our seat work and I'm glad we finished it =). And we also had our time to finish our project (for those who are not yet done with it =_=) I'm glad that I finished my project 4 days before Monday so I had time to finish some of my unfinished project because we have to pass it before the WASC arrives.

Oh hello WASC ~ Everyone has been really busy preparing for WASC, students can feel it also =___=. All teachers are so busy than usual which is a good thing, because they really want the best for the students and for MITIS. Some even got sick maybe because of too much work, well I think it's normal to get sick when you're really busy (my dad gets sick as well when he's too busy =_= but I don't like that...people getting sick). Last Saturday I went to MITIS to give my notebook to miss Anna because she needs it for WASC, I was able to give it since I have no errands to do every Saturday (except Saturday night).
Any ways I'm pretty nervous about the WASC thingy because they will  choose random students and interview them. I'm actually not that nervous if I get picked xD  "just be yourself" but if I get chosen I might need some back up or someone to be with (lol) but any ways goodluck MITIS =) I wish y school the best and we ... MITIS people can change it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment