Saturday 27 April 2013

T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U

Hello Geo blog ! I've been looking forward to blog here even though my blog entries are not really related to our subject which is Geometry. Oh well, I hope that's fine =) It's just that... it's not really my thing to write a blog or reflection on the things I learned in school. It's not that I don't remember them but I'd rather just keep them in my mind than writing/typing it, hope y'all understand.
Blogging random things/ my thoughts/ learned in life/experiences are the things I prefer to blog or post in any social networking sites  I have, however, since we need to blog what we learned, I only do that often.

I'm making my own topic here again :D

Have you ever feel so thankful to anyone or to your parents or to Him just because you feel so ? That's sound a bit strange but these days I feel so thankful to my family because of all these good things happening in our life.... I mean I'm so truly thankful to God because of these things =) (I sound so spiritual OMG XD). I don't know but it's just that I'm receiving so many good things in my life and good things to experience in the future. In school, I know I'm not one of the oh-so-smart-kid-who-gets-all-the-A+-and-whatever but I know I'm enjoying learning all the things that our teachers taught us and it's my pleasure to learn things even I get tired or stressful sometimes. Even I'm not the kind of student who receive all those award and stuff (what stuff ? XD) I still feel lucky because I'm able to learn things and my parents accept me even I don't get those awards and I know some of my classmates who have these parents who wanted their child to have all these sort of awards and that's their happiness. My parents are not that type of parents, lucky me, they know that I'm not the type of kid who likes being the best having the best subject awards. They told me that as long as I'm doing what I can, enjoy learning and never give up on good things I'm doing, they're happy with it. I know it's my choice to be smart or not but sometimes you have to deal that you have to work hard for your choices and for me I'm still working with that thing on being smart, and not the kind of smart who get all the A's in school. "Being smart is not just in school". But I'm still giving y best in everything I do in school (but I have this thing called procrastination and I want to get rid of it).
Anyways, I'm just so thankful for whatever I'm going through and the people I know, the things I'm capable of doing, of the optimistic type of mind that I have^^ , my family, my friends, schoolmates, my church, and the teachers who teach me things not just in words but n action as well, teachers who are willingly teach their students not only the topic they have to teach but the lessons that can e apply to our life as well. so Thank you ! =)

Have you ever been you thankful not just because you receive something from someone .but because of the good things happening in your life ?


No comments:

Post a Comment