Sunday 12 May 2013

Almost done !

Time flies so fast! We only got 4 more days before we say bye bye as a grade nine student. Four more days to give our best and four more days to work hard for this grade nine year. Four more days of business, and four more days to spend time together with those Koreans and Filipinos without being divided to different sections.  Im pretty sure we won't be together in the same noisy, messy, and epic room next year. We might be parted but I hope these people will not forget everything happened n our room. Such as the laughter, jokes, bullying with love XD, first moves to their crushes, First A or F. I'll definitely miss them during the vacation xD. I hope they will have a great vacation with their family.
I'm pretty sure their are some who will leave MITIS, but they don't tell it to others "secret-effect" is what they call it :D.

p.s: I', waiting for pictures from our farewell party =)


No comments:

Post a Comment