Wednesday 15 May 2013

It's fine to get tired =)

I feel like writing a blog entry because I'm tired. And  realized that being tired is not a bad thing at all. Honestly, I'm tired studying things again and again but I have to do it because exam is coming and my school days isn't over yet --soon. I have to deal with that and enjoy the things happening around me and that is school days a.k.a exam days. I know I should study hard for this thing, and I think I'm dong what I can. However, I'm still trying to find something enjoyable things around me to keep my mind active and not stuck with all this exam coverage.
People get tired when they work for something thy want to get/achieve. People won't get tired if they didn't do anything, obviously. So, I guess I didn't waste my time studying and doing thing again and again. I like learning and everyone should. Everytime I think of the times I get tired or the times I work hard at something I always think that there's always a good thing ahead of me.
This school year I may not get any epic grades xD (LOL) I still enjoyed this year and I learned a lot and that's the important part. I'm thankful for all the things that I was able to do and the people who taught me how to them-- and they are the people whom I consider as my second parent, my teachers ! =) That may sounds so cliche or whatsoever but that's the truth xD "Reality is cliche" -unknown
I hope every one I know didn't regret being tired, unless it's some useless activities.
"Perhaps, working/studying should be a pleasure for human beings"
"It's not yet over. The worst is done and the BEST is yet to come !"

Enjoy your vacation miss !! Thank you a lot for the great school year ! :) I hope to be your student again next school year. Do you mind if I still use this blog sometimes ?







No comments:

Post a Comment