Monday 6 May 2013

Hi Quiz !

So today we had quiz in Math .... (this is an unusual blog entry xD) I didn't like what I did because I wasn't able to review because I went to BGC with my mom -__- I know it's my fault that I didn't make myself to prepare for this quiz. I tried scanning my notes n the morning but that didn't help because I didn't have enough sleep last night and that's my fault again. And I hate myself (just my attitude towards studying) for not giving my best to my school tasks especially when it comes to exam. I hate exams. Exams are making me nervous and many more negative feelings and thought, I don't really know why its just that I dot like exams. Every time I take any exam most of the thing I learned would just fly all over .... somewhere not in my mind xD. "A lot of people may not like numbers but we will always like counting money". TRUE.
However, I told my self that no matter score you get in exams you get don't feel so bad about your self. Grades are just numbers, unfortunately there are many people these days who judge other people by the grades they get, and that sucks. Like for example if you apply to a company, of course they will check your school background and that includes you grades, but when they saw your grades and if it's not good there's a big possibility that they will not hire this person even they don't know this person's ability.
I think that makes sense. Any ways, I think every one must remember that they shouldn't feel so bad about the score they get,, because is will not lessen their personality. Don't forget to study though.

"Tomorrow is another day !" :)

Smile:)



No comments:

Post a Comment